147 Danforth Ave.
Toronto M4K 1N2
GENERAL ADMISSION: 1427 TOTAL // 1058 main floor, 90 mezzanine, 279 balcony
SEATED: 1145 TOTAL // 776 main floor, 90 mezzanine, 279 balcony
Originally constructed as a movie theatre in 1919, the building was first known as the Allen’s Danforth, after its owner the Allen Theatre Chain. The theatre gained the Music Hall name when it started featuring live acts in the late 1970s. Renamed “The Danforth Music Hall” in 2011 when Impresario Inc. took over ownership. Remodelled and renovated, the DMH is a now major attraction for Concerts featuring International and Local artists.